It is our purpose to provide the best Romulan community on the internet today. While our focus is Star Trek Online our goal remains the same and that's a place for all Romulan fans to gather and socialize while having a great time and meeting new people. If you are not satisfied with the Imperial Romulan Fleet please speak up and we will do everything in our power to make this a better place for all to game and socialize without fear.
While we understand no one is perfect we do have a small set of rules to keep in mind when gaming with other members as well as on the TeamSpeak server and forums.
1. TRY to keep swearing to a minimum while posting on the forums. Most of us use it on a daily basis so try to be considerate of those that are younger or perhaps those that get offended by it, just try to keep things professional whenever possible.
2. No spamming our forums please as it’s a hassle for moderators and admins to keep up with such things.
3. No bugs or exploits while gaming with the group as its unfair or considered cheating and we don't want to affiliate ourselves with cheaters.
4. Harassment of other members will NOT be tolerated under any circumstances. Any member being harassed or mistreated by anyone is to file a report to the Tal Shair immediately and a full investigation will be done on both parties to resolve any disputes.
5. While on TeamSpeak please use the Family Hall if you are offended by any material being discussed in the Ale Hall (Adult Channel) or simply wish to have PG-13 conversations. All other channels are to be used for gaming purposes and will vary on the type of players in those channels.